Dave Goossen hated creative writing in school. Hated writing poems, short stories, hated it. Until he got the chance to write and create a short video with his friends in Grade 10. Since then he has always written – film scripts, short films and plays and has now moved up into writing novels.
After successful careers in Hospitality and Hotels, Software and Web Development and Technical Theatre and Video Production, he is stepping forth into a entirely new career, that of a professional writer of popular fiction.
What’s my purpose?
Dave on Twitter
- I just submitted "The Souvenir" to @TacomaFilmFest via https://t.co/2RmEygIM0W!
- My alarm went off at 4:20. Yeah, you all know what that means, right? Time to get my kid from her spring break camp, that's what it means.
- Meet Daniel Craig and Take Home an Aston Martin How fun would this be?I just bought my tix! https://t.co/vQnp9OtpvD
- Nicely put. https://t.co/aYyzdq4UGf
- Excited to have entered our short film The Call in #Tropfest25!
- My short film 'The Souvenir' https://t.co/DY4Lr7CXJp is an official online selection for Sydney Lift Off Festival! @SydneyLiftOff
- I just submitted "The Souvenir" to @nsicanada via https://t.co/2RmEygIM0W!