Dave Goossen hated creative writing in school. Hated writing poems, short stories, hated it. Until he got the chance to write and create a short video with his friends in Grade 10. Since then he has always written – film scripts, short films and plays and has now moved up into writing novels.
After successful careers in Hospitality and Hotels, Software and Web Development and Technical Theatre and Video Production, he is stepping forth into a entirely new career, that of a professional writer of popular fiction.
What’s my purpose?
Dave on Twitter
- @jonathancoulton my 8-year-old daughter wants to know when the real (not comic) movie version of Princess Who Saved Herself is coming out
- Honey, I'm home.... https://t.co/YBvPq44VZ7
- Whatever happened to television's most famous couples? https://t.co/qlxHeYGCIM #friends #humor #medium
- what you never knew you wanted to see. 50 Shades of Mr. Bean. https://t.co/dEeut5CtyA #mrbean #50shades #boingboing
- @TheScriptLab At least a dozen feature scripts, a few short film scripts, working on another novel #writing #screenwriting